Logos are terrific means of conveying company information, philosophy, and objectives succinctly and quickly. The following briefly describes the designs of arguably the Top 25 company logos (in random order)
1. Apple: The logo of the world’s most valuable company shows a silver-colored apple that has been bitten from the right side. The whole idea is to convey a combination of education and values effectually.
2. Microsoft: The global software major’s new logo depicts a square composed of four grids colored orange, green, blue, and yellow – reflecting the adoption of new-age products.
3. Google: The search engine behemoth’s iconic logo spells out the company name and was recently changed to incorporate altered shadow effects and a differently colored second “o” letter.
4. Facebook: The appealing logo of the world’s foremost social media site shows a small “f” alphabet ensconced in an icy blue square.
5. Twitter: They actually have two logos – one shows a blue square enclosing a small chirping bird in flight while the other shows the same square enclosing a small “t” alphabet.
6. Nike: The hugely famous “swoosh” symbol manifests velocity and movement perfectly.
7. Coca-Cola: A truly iconic logo comprising the company’s name in a classic font underlined by a white flourish and bathed in red.
8. Adidas: An excellent black and white logo outlining the three stripes of the brand along with the company name.
9. Disney: Another legendary logo entailing a child-friendly font spelling the company name.
10. Mozilla Firefox: A brilliant visual depicting an animated flaming fox encircling the globe thereby embodying the browser’s worldwide reach.
11. Volkswagen: The German automaker’s emblem comprises “v” and “w” letters enclosed in blue – the overall effect is one of refinement and solidity.
12. McDonalds: The food major’s logo contains a giant yellow “M” dwarfing the company’s name – the entire image in a red background.
13. NBC: A multi-colored peacock atop the company’s acronymic name – the visual effect is attractive and fresh.
14. Audi: This German automaker’s emblem shows four interlinked silver rings next to the company name.
15. Starbucks: The coffee major’s symbol depicts a twin-tailed mermaid surrounded by a green ring bearing the company’s name.
16. General Electric: A circle enclosing the company’s abbreviated name (GE) written in an elaborate font – the overall effect conveys bright lighting (one of the company’s mainstay products).
17. BBC: The broadcaster’s three-tiled symbol bearing the company name in a black rectangle is frugal yet striking.
18. Mercedes: The legendary automaker’s three-spiked wheel logo oozes class and sophistication.
19. Pepsi: A blue, white, and red ball alongside the company name – this blue-boxed logo is youthful and sprightly.
20. AT&T: Their logo portrays blue longitudinal lines encircling a white globe outlining the telecommunication major’s reach.
21. Amazon: This logo shows the company name underlined by an orange arrow linking the “a” and “z” letters.
22. FedEx: The logo of the popular courier company appears straightforward at first sight. But closer inspection reveals an arrow formed by the letters “e” and “x” – a triumph of visual ingenuity.
23. Hewlett Packard: The words “hp” in a white circle entrenched in a blue rectangle – the effect is simple and pleasing.
24. Toyota: Their logo comprises a distinctive red oval shape atop the car maker’s red-lettered name.
25. IBM: The company’s streaked logo comprises the letters “IBM” written in blue and white.
We hope that you enjoyed all the logos, if you have a good logo for your company. Do mention it in the comments form below.