The Android 4.1 Jelly Bean has brought about a technological revolution in the world of android based smartphones. When it was launched, the shiny new Jelly Bean included features like a faster interface, new camera application, offline voice typing, better notifications and a charming user interface. It was the first of its kind to come up with Touch Prediction. Yes, the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean can actually try to predict where you are going to touch the screen next.
The Jelly Bean also has Project Butter under its hood to keep making improvements which keeps the OS running smoothly. Coming to the present, most of the smartphones in the world run on Android operating system. Today let us take a look at the top five smartphones that run on the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean-
- Samsung Galaxy Note II – The galaxy Note II is the most popular handset in the smartphone market. It is huge with a size of 5.5 inch with a vibrant Super AMOLED HD display. It features an 8 mega pixel camera at the back. It comes with a gigantic battery hat reads 3100mAh. Apart from these there are a whole lot of other goodies like HSPDA and NFC support, GPS, Wi-Fi and an S-pen.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 – Since the day it was launched, the Galaxy S3 has topped the 30 million sales. Made out of brushed poly carbonate, this phone offers a 4.8 inch Super AMOLED HD screen and gives a premium feeling when held in the hand. It runs on a Quad-core processor with a clock speed of 1.4 GHz. It also sports an 8 mega pixels camera
- 3.Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD – Here is another remarkable smartphone that runs on the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean. The Droid Razr has a bigger battery than the Galaxy Note II. Yes, it houses a 3300 mAh battery at its back. It has 4.7 inch screen with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. It has HD capabilities and also supports 4G. Apart from a Corning gorilla glass on the front, it has a Kevlar based back cover to protect the phone from falls and scratches. It runs on a 1.5 GHZ dual core CPU supported by 1 GB of RAM.
- HTC Droid DNA – This phone has the second largest screen from among the phones that we are discussing today. It features 5.0 inch edge to edge Super LCD3 capacitive screen. It houses dedicated speaker amplifiers and beats audio and a remarkable 8 mega pixel wide angle camera. The secondary front camera is 2.1 mega pixels. It runs on a 1.5 GHZ Quad-core processor complimented with 2GB of RAM.
- HTC One X+ – Last but certainly not the least in any manner is the HTC One X+. The 4.7-inch Super IPS LCD 2 capacitive display gives you an amazing viewing experience. It has a unibody design and powered by a 1.5 Quad-core processor. Camera is good with an 8 mega pixel shooter at the back which features simultaneous video and image recording. Similar to the other HTC’s it also comes with Beats audio.